Get ready for the Web3 Con Canarias which will be held on 15th April 2023 in Spain as the early bird tickets are starting from From 20€. If you are in any country of Europe don’t miss this conference as Web 3.0 is future of the decentralized web.
This Web3.0 event is a gathering of individuals and blockchain companies dedicated to the development of a decentralized web. Here, you can meet and greet with like-minded entrepreneurs, developers, thought leaders, and investors who will share their thoughts about the latest trends and business models that are going to shape the whole ecosystem.
Venue Address: Hotel ValleMar, Av. de Cristobal Colón, 4, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Student 20€
- Early Bird 25€ (Limited)
- Early Duo 45€ (Limited)
- Closing Party 22€
Note: All the above mentioned tickets gives you full day access to all panels happening on 15th April, 2023 along with a lunch and cocktail.
- Sharon Sciammas, Co-founder @ W3b Lab
- Florian Glatz, Co-founder @ Common Ground Vp @ The European Crypto Initiative (Euci)
- Julian Ivaldy, Partner @the Secret Company & Co-founder @mobula
- Andrea Czikorova, It Blockchain Consultant – Supply Chain, Enterprise & Healthcare @ Accenture
- John Dale Beckley, Founder @ Canary Green
- Raphael Magno Jacinto Garcia, Founder @ Fuerteventura Dao Ambassador @ Tenset.io
- Steve Mariani, Project Lead @ Traders Island Co-founder @ Web3 Island Makers
- Daniel García, Co-founder Of Plastiks & Nozama.green Founder Of Virtuabroker
- Tristan Bochu, Product Manager @ Bolero Music Co-founder @ Web3 Island Makers
- Mattia Papa, Tokenomics Engineer Co-founder @ Web3 Island Makers
|10AM||Canary Islands: an emerging ecosystem for entrepreneurs and Digital Nomads|
|12AM||Web2 professionals: How to get into Web3?|
|2PM||The keys to build a sustainable Web3 ecosystem|
|4PM||Launch your Web3 project 101: community, tech and methods.|
|6PM||Pitch contest: best Web3 startups of WCC|