Messari, a leading crypto economy product company, is organising Mainnet 2023 from September 20–22, 2023, in Pier 36, New York, United States. Find all the information about this exclusive crypto conference where the attendees are going to witness fireside chat sessions from the most influential people in the blockchain space, like Brian Armstrong (CEO of Coinbase) and Jeremy Allaire (CEO of Circle).
Mainnet 2023 Event Details
The main brain behind the foundation of Mainnet is Messari, which is a leader in developing market intelligence products and services to help regulators, investors, and the retail public make better decisions. If you are from the United States, don’t miss this chance to strengthen your network through face-to-face meetings with like-minded people.
Almost 3000+ attendees are expected this year, along with the presence of more than 150 speakers, and don’t forget to watch over 100+ blockchain projects at the venue. The venue of the Mainnet event is located at the following address: Pier 36, 299 South St., New York, NY 10002, United States.
The Ticket Plan named Late Majority is still available at a price of $999 for an individual and gives you access to the main floor of the conference, the expo, onsite activations, and networking. Along with these features, the attendees can communicate with the community, and they will also get full session recordings of the event. If you want group discounts on tickets (10+ people), simply connect with their team at [email protected].
|Dates||September 20 – 22, 2023|
|Venue||Pier 36, 299 South Street, New York, New York 10002|
|Timing||7:00 am to 5:15 pm|
|Tickets||Late Majority [$999]|
Check Also- Korea Blockchain Summit
- Featured Speakers
- Jeremy Allaire, Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO Circle
- Brian Armstrong, Chief Executive Officer of Coinbase
- Charles Cascarilla CEO & Founder at Paxos
- Lulu Demmissie, US CEO of eToro
- Denelle Dixon, CEO of Stellar Development Foundation
- Jose Fernandez da Ponte, SVP & GM, Blockchain, Crypto & Digital Currencies at PayPal
- Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple
- Pascal Gauthier, Chairman & CEO – Ledger
- Stani Kulechov, CEO & Founder of Aave / Lens
- Chuck Mounts, Chief DeFi Officer at S&P Global
- Anthony Scaramucci, Founder and Managing Partner at SkyBridge
- Michael Novogratz, Founder and CEO of Galaxy
- Other Speakers Include:
- Palash Agarwal, Financial Controller OP Labs
- Ram Ahluwalia, CEO/Co-Founder of Lumida Wealth
- Lindsey Argalas, Chief Executive Officer – TaxBit
- Michael Arrington, Partner at Arrington Capital
- Marta Belcher, President & Chair of Filecoin Foundation
- Josh Benaron, CEO and Founder at Bundlr
- Charles Cascarilla, CEO & Founder of Paxos
- Gus Coldebella, Partner and Head of Policy at True Ventures
- Brendan Farmer, Co-Founder of Polygon
Here is the list of topics which will be addressed at the Mainnet, NYC event along with Fireside With Ripple’s Brad Garlinghouse and many other influential people.
- Decentralizing Rollups: Why You Should Care About Shared Sequencers
- All a Blur: How This NFT Protocol Unseated a $13B Giant
- Beyond Protocols: Why Browser Tools Will Drive Crypto Adoption
- Bridging the GAAP: A New Standard for Reporting On-Chain Assets
- Can DeSoc Unlock the Creator Economy?
- Consumer Crypto Needs This One Thing to Scale
- Cosmos at a Crossroads: What Will Save the ‘Internet of Blockchains’?
- Crypto Tax and Accounting: How to Not Get Rekt by the IRS
- DePIN: How Crypto Enters the Meatspace
- How zK Will Completely Reshape Crypto’s Tech Stack
- Frameworks Shaping the Future of Rollups
- Good Data Needs Decentralized Storage
- Growing the PY: How PayPal and Paxos Built a Stablecoin for the Masses
- How Builders Are Ending Bitcoin’s Great Stagnation
- How Modularity Flips Blockchain Architecture on Its Head
- Interop in the Age of Rollups
- It’s All a Game: Brevan Howard’s Colleen Sullivan on How Crypto Goes Consumer
- Liquid Staking and the Evolving Quest for Ethereum-Native Yield
- Loyalty Before Royalty: Why Big Brands Love NFTs
- RWAs in DeFi: Why Boring Is Good – For Now
- Rock the Vote: How to Fix the Sad State of DAO Governance
- Rollups: The Best New Business Model in Crypto
- Shifting Definitions: What’s the SEC’s End Game for DeFi?
- Why the SEC and CFTC Are Still Sparring Over Crypto
- Why Crypto Needs AI
- Will Stablecoins Serve or Subvert US Interests?
- Worldcoin or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Orb
Is there a deadline for ticket registrations?
There is no deadline for the registration process, but ticket prices may rise if you want to purchase directly onsite. The check-in procedure is also quite easy, as you can simply walk in through the main entrance with your email confirmation, but a government-issued photo ID will be required at the venue for the collection of registration materials.
Can I transfer my ticket to my friend or any other person?
Yes, the tickets are transferable through the manage registration details, but you can still email [email protected] if you are facing any kind of issue.
Can I sponsor Mainnet 2023?
Yes, crypto startups and service products can easily promote their services at the expo. For full details on the sponsorship opportunities, simply check their sponsor prospectus.
Which are the best hotels to stay at during the conference days?
On their official website, Messari has recommended Hotel Indigo Lower East Side and Moxy NYC Lower East Side for accommodations.