The World Blockchain Summit 2023 will be held from August 2-3, 2023, in the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore. Asian crypto lovers must attend this amazing Web 3.0 event where they can witness numerous talk sessions, blockchain exhibitions, techtalks, and connect with investors.
Apart from the tech sessions and workshops, this event is best suited for upcoming crypto startups, as there will be a Startup World Cup where they can pitch their startups. This is an amazing opportunity for the fresh crypto projects, as winners will get a chance to compete against 30 other contestants in San Francisco to win 1 million USD in funding.
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956
If you are interested in attending this exclusive blockchain event in Singapore, then you must know about the ticket plans. There are three kinds of ticket passes that give you access to the conference sessions and the best networking opportunities. The standard pass is available for $399 and provides access to event networking, conferences, executive lunch for two days, coffee breaks, and the expo floor.
The VIP pass can be purchased for $549 only and includes all the features of the standard pass along with access to the official event after-party. If you want to become an event partner to showcase your company’s objectives to thousands of people, simply buy the Supporting Partner Pass, which is available for $3999, in which you will get your company logo branded on all event collateral along with 4 standard passes and 2 VIP passes.
List of Speakers-
- Hassan Ahmed, Country Director, Singapore Coinbase
- Daniel Oon, Head of Defi, Algorand Foundation
- George Wong, Head of Singapore, The Sandbox
- Anya Nova, Blockchain Development & Staking Operations, Powerledger
- Raajessh Kashyap, Co-founder & CEO Nordek
- Irene Umar, Co-founder and CEO- W3GG
- Fiona Murray, Head of APAC Sales, Ripple
- Nikhil Joshi, COO EMURGO
- Dr. Rolando Zubiran, Founder & CEO, MESMR WEB 3 & Metaverse Services, RR Donnelley
- Karim Raffa, Blockchain & Crypto Advisory, KPMG Singapore
- Chin Tah Ang, General Manager, Singapore Crypto.com
- Amie L, Co founder of Yuzu Venture Partner
- Stan Low, Head of Investments, QCP Capital
- Brian Foote, CEO HUMBL
- Ankur Grover, CEO, Zoksh
- Oleg Boytsov, Founder and CEO- Artyfact
- Jennifer Lim Wei Zhen, Co-founder & Editor, LawTech.Asia
- Jacqueline Rachelle Yee, Chief Investment Officer – ABE Capital Markets, Australian Bond Exchange
- and many more…….
|Web 3.0: A New Era of Internet Technology|
|Asia: The Next Hub for Crypto and Blockchain Innovation|
|Regulation and Compliance in the Web 3.0 Landscape|
|Web 3.0 for Enterprises: Opportunities and Challenges in the Decentralized Economy|
|Decentralized Finance (DeFi) and its Impact on Traditional Finance|
|Digital Assets: Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities|
|The Future of Payments in a Web 3.0 World|
|From Virtual Reality to Metaverse: The Next Phase of Web 3.0|
|The FTX Saga: Lessons Learned for Consumer Protection and Risk Management|
|The Emergence of Web 3.0 Gaming and Virtual Worlds|
|NFTs: The Future of Digital Ownership|
|The Promise of Decentralized Identity and Security|
|The Intersection of Web 3.0 and Artificial Intelligence (AI)|
|GameFi: The Intersection of Gaming and DeFi|
|Scaling Solutions: Exploring Layer 2 and ZK Rollups|
|Roadblocks to Mass Adoption of Web 3.0 Technologies and How to Overcome Them|
|Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs): Implications and Opportunities for Web 3.0.|
|Blockchain for Social Good: Empowering Communities|
4 minute walk from Bayfront South and 5 minute walk from Bayfront Ave – Bayfront Stn Exit A (03519).
It will take you approximately 40–45 minutes to reach there, as the total distance is 21.86km.