Pack up your bags for the NFT Show Europe, which is going to take place from July 14 to 15, 2023, in Valencia, Spain. If you are into metaverse, web3, digital art, or the blockchain industry, don’t miss it, as it is one of the premier shows across European countries.
The main goal of the NFT show is to foster international collaboration among participants by connecting business and art under one roof. Popular metaverse and NFT companies have sponsored this show, like ALPINE, Decentraland, Metaverse Architects, Superchief Gallery NFT, MultiversX, and many more.
What you can expect at the show:
- NFTSE Saturday Party: This is a private party on Saturday night where you can experience a special performance by Lama x Alpine only for VIP guests, keynote speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors.
- NFTSE Hackathon: There will be a hackathon at the show, which is organised in partnership with Decentraland and Metaverse Architects. Here, developers and creators can showcase their talent by building products on the Decentraland platform.
- Adopting Blockchain: This is an intra-event that is organised by Web3 startups from Lanzadera Accelerator to have an exclusive talk show on utility and technology.
There are three ticket plans for this premier NFT show in Europe: a day pass, a weekend pass, and a VIP Pass. The Day Pass is available for 180€ and includes access to business exhibitions, art exhibitions, immersive experiences, Music experiences, conferences, workshops, and Live Minting. The Weekend Pass can be purchased for 250 euros, through which you will get all the features of the Day Pass but for the weekend.
The VIP Pass can be purchased for 1200 euros, which includes 50 exclusive NFT and access to the VIP area, closing party, business lounge, and Gastronomic experience.
Venue: City Of Arts And Sciences, Av. del Professor López Piñero, 7, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
- Guillaume Vergnas, Alpine F1
- Irakli Beridze, UNICRI, United Nations
- Sarah Burslem, NianticLabs
- Odile Panciatici, XCEED
- Birgham Santos, Lama
- Lucy Maguire, Vogue Business
- Rafa García, Hugo Boss
- Clare Tattersall, Digital Fashion Week
- Seung Yoo, ZEPETO
- Amna U. Chaudhry, UNICEF
- Guillaume Brunet, Orange Web3 / XR
- George Dobrodeev, Epic Games
- Benjamin Stoll, SKI Federation
- Hide Uehara, Square Enix
- Irina Karagyaur, BQ9, Polkadot
- Jai Jegal, Navi Studio
- Arnoldo Concepcion, Animoca Brands
- Madison Edgar, Activision Blizzard
- Alex Garn Odos / Semiotic Labs
- Stefan Stanek, CyberTree GmbH
- Bogdan Dmitriyev, NFA Space
- Carlos Adams, Racks Labs
- Daniel Heyman, Palm NFT Studio
- Sam Hamilton, Decentraland
- Alan Danagher, Aodi Studios
- Dora Jiang, Conflux
- Cormac Guerin, Compdeep
- Alex Kozlov, Crypto.page
- Stefan Szakal, MultiversX
- Birgham Santos, European Web3 Organization
Here is the list of common agenda topics for the NFT Show Europe; for the full agenda with timings and speakers, kindly refer to their official website.
- Conflux & NFT’s in China
- Redefining Art Ownership: Exploring A New Era Of Art Distribution And Collection
- Alpine’s journey: driving innovation from Formula 1 to web3
- NFT Publishing and the Japanese market
- NFTs, AI & The New Internet
- A glimpse into the MultiversX web3 ecosystem
- Blockchain, NFT and Metaverse in the Automobile Industry
- Digital Nostalgia: Exploring the roots of screen-based Arts
- Strategies for captivating and engaging diverse audiences
- Unlocking the power of NFTs: Exploring utility, community & security
- How we grew Zepeto from 0 to 500M in just 5 years
- How to build Climate Stable Mixed Forest on blockchain
- Creative Synergy: Expanding artistic frontiers
- NFTs & DeFi two sides of the same coin: how DeFi will unlock the true potential of NFTs
- Exploring the future of gaming: Web3 and Blockchain innovations with industry leaders.
- Launching your own application-specific blockchain with minimum risk, cost & effort
- Unlocking the Future of Smart Communities
- From Virtual Reality to real world impact: opportunities and challenges of the metaverse for law enforcement & human rights
- The struggle of brands to enter web3
- Business Model transition and entering web3 market in the video games industry
- Exploring the future of immersive experiences with Niantic Labs
- GIGA: Using web 3.0 as a tool to bridge the digital divide
- Digital Innovation in the traditional sports industry