Toto Coin (TOTO) Price Predictions 2024, 2025 & 2030 | Will TOTO Reach $0.01 in Future? Let’s Find Out

Find Toto token (TOTO) price prediction for 2024 and upcoming crypto seasons of 2025, 2030, and 2050 based on market trends, project fundamentals, tokenomics, and expert analysis here. Spend a few minutes to get a detailed overview of the TOTO meme project and its future price potential. Let’s explore!

Meme season is going parabolic, and Toto has now come into existence and is available for trading on Uniswap. The market cap for this project is tiny, close to $1 million, which can result in a huge pump. Although there is no utility at present, as per their roadmap, soon they are going to release a P2E game along with NFT collection. It might be a little risky, but huge returns can be expected from the TOTO coin as it can go parabolic in the near future.


TOTO is an ERC-20-based meme token that is inspired by the fictional dog that appeared in Frank Baum’s OZ series. Although it is just a meme coin, it aims to enter the metaverse sector by launching their own play-for-earn game and unique NFTs. At present, you can purchase this via Uniswap DEX, where slippage is 4%.

TOTO Price Predictions – 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040 and 2050

Let’s checkout the quick forecast data-sets for the TOTO token to get price predictions for 2024, 2025, 2030, 2040, and 2050.

YearMinimum PriceMaximum Price


Almost 90% of TOTO’s supply is in circulation, and the remaining 10% is reserved for centralized exchange liquidity. Still, it is a low-cap gem that can surge to new price levels soon.

Market Cap$850k (Approx.)
Circulating Supply110T TOTO
Total Supply120T TOTO
Maximum Supply120T TOTO

TOTO Coin Price Prediction 2024

May 2024$0.0000000040 – $0.000000015
June 2024$0.000000015 – $0.000000030
July 2024$0.000000030 – $0.000000090
August 2024$0.000000090 – $0.00000010
September 2024$0.00000010 – $0.00000020
October 2024$0.00000020 – $0.000000030
November 2024$0.000000030 – $0.000000040
December 2024$0.00000025 – $0.00000030

TOTO Coin Price Prediction 2025

The Toto token can deliver more than 2500% ROI by the end of 2025, as it has a tiny market cap and almost all tokens are in circulation.

January 2025$0.00000020 – $0.00000030
February 2025$0.00000040 – $0.00000060
March 2025$0.00000070 – $0.00000090
April 2025$0.00000080 – $0.0000010
May 2025$0.00000070 – $0.00000080
June 2025$0.00000090 – $0.00000098
July 2025$0.00000080 – $0.00000090
August 2025$0.00000050 -$0.00000060
September 2025$0.00000040 – $0.00000050
October 2025$0.00000030 – $0.00000040
November 2025$0.00000025 – $0.00000050
December 2025$0.00000010 – $0.00000030

TOTO Coin Price Prediction 2030

Long-term holders of TOTO can gain thousands of percent if the project survives until the end of 2030. According to our price forecast, TOTO can reach up to $0.000020 in the crypto season of 2030, which will be a decent gain for long-term holders.

January 2030$0.0000015 – $0.0000020
February 2030$0.0000020 – $0.0000030
March 2030$0.0000045 – $0.0000085
April 2030$0.0000075 – $0.000010
May 2030$0.0000065 – $0.000020
June 2030$0.0000045 – $0.0000055
July 2030$0.0000025 – $0.0000035
August 2030$0.0000035 – $0.0000040
September 2030$0.0000025 – $0.0000050
October 2030$0.0000035 – $0.0000045
November 2030$0.0000065 – $0.0000070
December 2030$0.0000025 – $0.0000040

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the all time high of Toto coin?

The all time high (ATH) of Toto is $0.000000034.

What are investment returns for Toto coin after 1 year?

You can expect more than 500% ROI from TOTO, if you are planning to hold it until the end of 2024.

How much returns can i expect from TOTO coin after 5 years?

A decent ROI of more than 3500% can be expected from Toto – Meme Token if this sustains in the crypto market for 5 years.

Can TOTO coin reach $0.01?

Toto can reach $0.01 but only after burning of tokens and reducing the circulating supply but it will take many years.

What is the price prediction for TOTO coin at the end of 2024 (after 1 year)?

At the end of 2024, Toto is expected to be trading with an average price of $0.00000025.

What is the price prediction for TOTO coin at the of 2025 (after 2 years)?

$0.000020 per Toto token is expected before the end of 2025.

Disclaimer: The prices predicted here for the TOTO token are just the author's personal opinions and can't be considered financial advice. For any kind of investment or trade, just connect with a certified financial consultant, as will not be liable for your investments or trades. Also note that these price forecast data sets can't be used for republication or embedding purposes on any online or offline platform.

Related Articles

Back to top button