Pokadot Decoded will be held from June 28–29, 2033, in Copenhagen, Denmark, where tech giants like Deloitte, Vodafone, and MeWe are also attending. This event is fully funded by Polkadot Treasury to showcase how Polkadot is making an impact in the multichain ecosystem of the Web3 space.
About Polkadot Decoded
In the past also Polkadot community has done 3 events to showcase the developments happening in the Pokadot’s ecosystem. Now this is the 4th edition from their community where you can get a hybrid experince as you can attent in-person by paying the fees of just 99 EUR (€) and if you are busy on those 2 days simply attend the event virtually which is free.
The venue location of the Polkadot Decoded 2023 is at Øksnehallen Halmtorvet 11, 1700 Copenhagen, Denmark.
Tickets: Although the tickets are available in just 99 EURO but the experience the attendee can get their is of million dollars. Let’s have a look at the features of this ticket plan in brief:
Also Read About Polkadot Blockchain Founder: Gavin Wood
What to expect at Polkadot Decoded 2023:
- Main Stage: Exclusive sessions from keynote speakers, presantations and future updates & announcements.
- Impact Stage: High-level tech talks based on the future of Polkadot and how it is going to impact the Web3 space
- Tech Stage: Interact with developers to get in-depth knowledge about the technology used in developing Polkadot blockchain.
- Ecosystem Showcase Stage: Multiple demos and presentations on the involvement of Polkadot in Web3 creation
- Project Showcase Station: Learn more about fresh and upcoming Polkadot projects, and you can also get a chance to meet their backend team to learn more about their mission.
- Meeting Rooms: Similar-minded people can meet with other people involved in the Web3 space.
- 100+ speakers and 50+ blockchain projects
For latest updates regarding this event follow Polkadot on Twitter - twitter.com/Polkadot
Venue Location Map
|09:00 – 10:00||Registration|
|10:05 – 10:35||PANEL: On-chain Entertainment: Music and Film on Polkadot|
|10:35 – 11:20||PANEL: The Decentralized Web: How Much Regulation is Necessary?|
|11:20 – 11:35||PRESENTATION: The Gateway to the Social Web: MeWe’s Journey to Bring Web3 to Millions Over Frequency|
|11:35 – 12:05||KEYNOTE|
|12:05 – 12:35||KEYNOTE|
|09:00 – 10:00||Registration|
|10:05 – 10:50||PANEL: Enterprise Adoption of Web3|
|10:50 – 11:10||PRESENTATION: KILT Protocol’s Enterprise Adoption: KYC/KYB with Deloitte|
|11:10 – 11:25||PRESENTATION|
|11:25 – 11:55||FIRESIDE CHAT: Ahead of the Curve: VCs on the Case for Polkadot|
|11:55 – 12:10||PRESENTATION: Music and Gaming will drive Web3 adoption|
|12:10 – 12:40||TBA|
Note: These above mentioned topics are for the main stage only, for full schedule of Ecosystem showcase, Tech and Impact, kindly checkout their officiel website.
- Pascal Brun, Co-Founder Acurast
- Alex Wilke, Co-Founder Pendulum
- Alex Siman, Founder Subsocial
- Kasper Joergensen, Co-Founder Polimec
- Björn Wagner, CEO Parity Technologies
- Robert Habermeier, Founder Parity Technologies
- James Wo Founder & CEO DFG
- Jeffery Edell, Chairman & CEO MeWe
- Alan Vey, CEO Aventus
- Sergio Mottola, President / CSO Public Pressure / Moonsama
- Ingo Rübe, Founder KILT Protocol
- Maurizio Beni, Former Director Heathrow Airport
- Braxton Woodham, President Amplica Labs
- Mark Cachia, CIO & Founder Scytale Digital
- Steve Stover, VP of Product Marketing Parity Technologies
- Giulia Maresca, Founder & CEO Public Pressure
- Micha Bitterli, Head of Managed Services Deloitte AG
- Finn Martin, Founder Define Creative
- Ioannis Vlachos, Commercial Director Energy Web
- Omar Elassar, (Moderator) Head of Ecosystem Growth Parity Technologies
- Daniel Schoenberger, Chief Legal Officer Web3 Foundation
- Rick Dugdale President, CEO Enderby Entertainment
- John Linden, CEO Mythical
- Ana Trbovich, Co-founder and CEO Energy Web
- Derek Yoo, CEO PureStake
- Jonathan Dunne, Co-founder, CTO Talisman
- Alex Melikhov, CEO Equilibrium
- Sota Watanabe, Founder Astar
- Branimir Rakić, Founder & CTO OrginTrail
- Brenda Loya, CEO Tellor
- Tommi Enenkel, Founder Polkalytics
- Dmitry Zhelezov, Co-Founder Subsquid
- Gautham Jayasankar, CEO Polkadex
- Maciej Baj, Founder & CTO t3rn
- Maryam Ayati, Co-Founder Watr
- Aziz Zainuddin, Co-Founder StellaSwap
- Alexei Zamyatin, Founder Interlay
- Adam Carver, CEO Bitgreen
- Daisuke Yamada. CEO ArthSwap
- Patrick Gryczka. Founder & CEO Ventur Network
- Leonard Dorlöchter, Co-Founder peaq
- Nicholas Douzinas, Co-Founder Ajuna Network
Venue Address: Øksnehallen Halmtorvet 11, 1700 Copenhagen, Denmark.
The hybrid ticket plan is available for only 99 Euro