The MIT Bitcoin Expo is turning 10 this year and it’s happening on April 22-23, 2023 at none other than the MIT Innovation Headquarters in the state of Massachusetts! But wait, this isn’t your ordinary crypto shindig with a bunch of boring talks. No sir, this is an event that offers some amazing opportunities for networking and exchanging ideas.
The venue address of this Bitcoin Expo is – MIT Innovation Headquarters, 292 Main St, Cambridge, MA 02142, United States. If you are student, then it will cost only $25 for the ticket otherwise the regular price is $150 which will be increased to $200 after sometime, so hurry up and purchase your passes online – Buy Tickets.
What you can expect at the expo:
- THE EXPO: This is one of the longest collegiate conferences that is totally dedicated to the blockchain sector, including Ethereum, Bitcoin, and decentralization.
- HACKATHON: This is a great opportunity to compete, work, and learn from other blockchain enthusiasts from all over the globe and get a chance to win $14k in the prize pool (200+ Participants).
- WOMEN’S NETWORKING EVENT: A special networking event dedicated only to women will celebrate the diversity in the blockchain industry.
- Sunny Aggarwal, Cofounder Osmosis Lab (Also Attending Avalanche Summit in May 2023 as Speaker)
- Manuel Beaudroit, CEO @ belo
- Andy Arditi, Researcher at Scroll
- Daniela Brozzoni, Software Engineer
- Christian Catalini, Founder MIT Cryptoeconomics Lab. Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Lightspark
- Andy Chatham, co-Founder DIMO, CEO Digital Infrastructure Inc.
- Tarun Chitra, Founder & CEO of Gauntlet
- Joe Clapis, President of Mercadian Systems LLC
- Patrick Collins, Software Enginer
- Lin William Cong, Rudd Family Professor of Management | Associate Professor of Finance
- Andrew Demosthenous, Investor Relations Manager at Argo Blockchain
- Michael Dubrovsky, Co-founder PoWx
- Leo Fan, Cofounder, Cysic
- Simanta Gautam, CEO, Alpen Labs
- Louis Guthmann, Ecosystem Lead @Starkware
- Anton Katz, Co-Founder & CEO; MIT Alum
- Charlie Lee Director, Litecoin Foundation
- John Light, Bitcoin Researcher; ex-Head of Governance, Aragon
- William Lopez-Cordero, Co-Founder of elphi & Co-Founder of Dragverse
- Evin McMullen, CEO & co-founder at Disco.xyz and many more.
- Platinum Sponsor: twilight
- Gold Sponsors: sia, Eth.id, ArkStream Capital, BlueMind, Alpha_Lab
Note: The schedule will be soon updated on mitbitcoinexpo.org
After the completion of the expo, there will be an annual party for all the attendees on Saturday night, where all speakers and attendees can hang out and party all night.