IVS Crypto 2023, Japan’s largest crypto conference, is going to take place from June 28–30, 2023, in Kyoto, Japan. If you are into crypto and staying in Kyoto or any nearby locality, don’t miss the chance to attend this event, as numerous investors, entrepreneurs, IP holders, and developers from the Web3 space will be present there.
Also, the attendees can learn more from the interactive sessions, workshops, and many sub-events that will be happening side-by-side, like the Honeycon NFT Theme Park, a game pitching contest, and a hackathon based on AI and crypto.
The venue of IVS Crypto 2023 is at Kyoto International Exhibition Hall “Miyako Messe” 9-1, Okazaki Seishoji-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8343, Japan.
For this conference there are three set of ticket plans, the first one is Next Pass which is available in $399 (For new startups and people related to new businesses), second is pro pass which can be purchased in $1,999 (For Executives, Investors, Management Level Persons) and the third plan is the VIP pass which will cost you $9,999. For students there is discount, the next pass is available for them in only $39 and Pro Pass in $199.
List of Speakers-
- Fumio Kishida, Prime Minister of Japan (Video Presentation)
- Joi Ito, Digital Garage Co-founder
- Jeremy Allaire, Circle CEO
- Emi Yoshikawa, Ripple- Vice President
- Sota Watanabe, Astar Network Founder
- Gabriel Dizon, Yield Guild Games (YGG) Co-Founder
- Justine Lu, Lootex Co-Founder & CEO
- Arisa Toyosaki, Cega Co-founder & CEO
- Mai Fujimoto, Intmax Co-founder
- Noriyuki Hirosue, bitbank, inc. CEO
- Yida Gao, Shima Capital Founder
- Peter Ing, BlockchainSpace CEO & Founder
- Jeff “Jiho” Zirlin, Sky Mavis (Axie Infinity) Co-Founder
- Web3 Honey, BuzzOne Co-Founder
- Oleg Smagin, MOOI Network Director of Web3 Business
- Harada Hiroshi, JasmyLab CEO
- Fred Sun, Tencent Cloud Head of Strategy
- Genki Oda, SBI Holdings Managing Exective Officer
- and many more…….
8 minute’s walk from Higashiyama Station on the Kyoto Municipal Subway Tozai Line.
Approx. 80 minutes by Kansai-Airport Express “HARUKA” to Kyoto Station or approx. 90 minutes by Airport Limousine to Kyoto Station