Set you reminders, folks! May 19th–23rd, 2023 will mark the highly anticipated 7th annual EDCON (Community Ethereum Development Conference), taking place in the picturesque city of Podgorica, Montenegro. This conference serves as a hub for the entire Ethereum ecosystem, connecting enthusiasts and experts alike from across the globe.
Ethereum ecosystem experts will be present there for a whopping 5 days to dive deep into discussions on the latest trends and upcoming developments in Ethereum technology.
Not to mention, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to engage with the masterminds behind Ethereum’s success and sit in on a riveting panel discussion on the vast potential of Ethereum-based blockchain solutions.
The upcoming conference is set to host an impressive EDCON Super Demo that will provide a platform for applicants to showcase their cutting-edge blockchain projects based on ETH to a distinguished panel of judges. They will have the opportunity to showcase their innovation on the main stage of the conference, as well as share a $10,000 prize pool among the top three teams.
If you are a blockchain developer or ethereum enthusiast, don’t miss out on this unparalleled networking opportunity that will be in front of you at EDCON.
Venue Address: Podgorica, Montenegro
- General Ticket (279 USDT or $299)
- Developer Ticket (229 USDT or $249)
- Student Ticket (99 USDT or $119)
- VIP Ticket: 2.023 ETH
- Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum Foundation
- Primavera De Filippi, Blockchain researcher @CNRS & @BKCHarvard
- Balaji Srinivasan, Author of “The Network State”, Former CTO of Coinbase
- Scott Moore, Co-founder of Gitcoin
- Arthur Gervais, Associate Professor, University College London
- Tim Beiko, Ethereum Foundation
- Cy Li, Director of UETH
- Toghrul Maharramov, Senior Researcher, Scroll
- Barry Whitehat, Ethereum Foundation
- Piper Merriam, Researcher at Ethereum Foundation
- Rand Hindi, Co-founder & CEO, Zama
- Jordi Baylina, Technical Lead, Polygon zkEVM
- Toni Wahrstätter, Ethereum Researcher, Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Dennis Pourteaux, Writer at pourteaux.xyz, Investor at Huat Ventures
- Leonardo Bautista-Gomez, Senior Researcher at Status
Other Invited Speaker(s) List:
- Aya Miyaguchi, Executive Director of Ethereum Foundation
- Karl Floersch, CTO of Optimism
- Joseph Lubin, Founder of ConsenSys, Co-Founder of Ethereum
- Mihai Alisie, Founder of AKASHA, Cofounder of Ethereum
- Brian Gu, Founder of 0xPARC
- Eli Ben-Sasson, Co-Founder of StarkWare
- Sergey Nazarov, Co-founder of Chainlink
- Edward Felten, Co-founder of Arbitrum
- Daniel Wang, Founder and CEO of Loopring
- Brendan Chou, Engineering at dYdX
- Kevin Owocki, Founder of Gitcoin
- Kain Warwick, Founder of Synthetix
- Stani Kulechov, Founder and CEO of Aave
- Loi Luu, CEO and Founder of Kyber Network
- Anton Bukov, Co-Founder and CTO of 1inch
- TM Lee, Co-founder & CEO at CoinGecko
- Suji Yan, Founder & CEO of Mask Network
- and many more…….