Crypto Week Madrid Summit 2023 is one of the largest hybrid blockchain conferences happening in Spain from July 7–8, 2023. At this conference, more than 12,000 attendees are expected, along with 200+ speakers delivering innovative tech sessions. Let’s find out exactly what’s on the agenda of this summit, along with further details like speaker information, ticket prices, venue, and main attractions.
If you are in Spain or any nearby country, don’t miss this big opportunity to attend Crypto Week in Madrid. But if you are far away or have a tight schedule, simply choose to attend the conference online, as live sessions can be attended for just 99 euros, and you can also download the online recordings for 139 euros (which also includes some extra bonuses).
The venue for the Crypto Week is La Nave which is a innovation center with a capacity of more than 4000 people and is located at following address- C. Cifuentes, 5, 28021 Madrid, Spain.
There are three ticket plans for this conference in Madrid: the standard plan, the business plan, and the VIP plan. The standard pass is available for 110 euros and gives you access to the expo area, all rooms, the event app, and onsite and online networking. The Business Plan can be purchased for 49 euros, which includes all features of the standard plan along with access to the lunch area, after party, special crypto master, and special trading master.
The third plan is the VIP pass, which is priced at 1500 Euros but available for only 900 Euros after discount. The VIP plan includes the features of both the standard and business plans. In addition to the basic features, it includes a confirmed seat in the first two rows of the main stage, access to the lounge, a VIP dinner with speakers, and a VIP after party.
Here is the list of speakers:
- Stina Liland, COO at Bitrefill online WERTYK
- Sebastian, Luna King of the Continent 59. League of Kingdoms Community online
- Pablo Artiñano, BD Lead South Europe at Polygon online Polygon
- Javier Garcia, Country Leader Iberia at Binance online Binance
- Sanket Bhatia, CEO and Founder ProDecipher. Speaker at World Economic Forum in Davos online Pro Decipher
- Robert Machado, Senior Director EMEA at Circle online Circle (USDC)
- Nikita Sachdev, Founder and CEO of Luna Media Corporation
- John Murillo, Chief Dealing Officer at B2Broker online B2Broker
- Alberto Gordo, Founder & CIO, Protein Capital Managment Sarl online PROTEIN CAPITAL
- Francesco Andreolí, Head of Developer Community at Consensys online Consensys
- Lauri in Metaverse, Tik Tok Influencer. All about Metaverse and web3 online
- Pilar Troncoso, Digital, Blockchain and Crypto Pioneer
- Mirko Garozzo, Developer Evangelist for MetaMask online Metamask
- Ian Halperin, #1 NY Times Bestselling Author “Crypto Boy”. Keynote Speaker at TmrwConf online Crypto Boy
- Carlota Corzo, Forbes 30 Under 30. Cofounder Lazzaro online Lazzaro
- Jori Armbruster, co-founder at @EthicHub online EthicHub
- Javier Vicente Gonzalez, Blockchain Expert | Ecosystem Growth Manager at Casper online Casper
- Paola Moran, Product Manager at Telefonica Global | Advising and Investing in Web3.0 online Telefónica
- Ayelen Denovitzer, CEO & Co-founder at Qubit | Forbes 30 Under 30 | ex-Revolut | ex-Bain online Qubit
- Fran de Olza, CEO at Fran de Olza Academy. +400k in Tiktok online
- Patxi Barrios, Web3 Product at Telefónica online Telefónica
- Carlos Garcia, CEO at Carlos Estratega. 2 Million Followers on TikTok, Instagram online Carlos Strategist
- Laurin Bylica, Director of Partnerships at Illuvium.io online Illuvium.io
- Javier Tordable, Security Tokens Lead at Bit2me online Bit2me
- Mireia Ruiz Ramirez, CEO Egarense Advocats online
- Robin Gonzalez, Kristensen Communications Manager at Concordium online Concordium
- Eneko Knorr, Co-founder and CEO at Stabolut (USB). New York Summit Investor of the Year 2019 online Stabolut
- Ana Elliott, Institutional business development at Kraken online Kraken
- Dorian Vincileoni, EU Business Development Manager at Kukoin online Kucoin
- Carlota Hernández, Gil Head of Marketing Onyze | Digital Assets & Banking online Onyze
- Alberto Levy, CEO Poly Cashback. Speaker at World Economic Forum, TEDx online Poly Cashback
- David Moreno, CEO W3ST DAO. Ex Hawkers online W3ST DAO
- Taryn Andersen, CEO and co-Founder of Impulse4Women online Impulse4Women
- David Aranzabal, Founder of Crypto Week Summit Madrid online Crypto Week Summit
- Ashraf Laidi, Best UK Market Analyst. London online
- and many more- (for full list- here)
For a full agenda with timings, you can refer to their official site. Although there are 7 tracks for the Crypto Week, which are fixed in 4 rooms available in the venue, You can expect a total of 144 conferences there in the form of discussion panels and training notes, which will be delivered by 200+ international speakers.
|Tokenization||DeFi||Web3||Long Term Investment|
|xchanges, Custody and Wallets||Startup Investing||NFTs||Intraday Trading|
|Infrastructure for Crypto Adoption||Layer 1,2,3||Metaverse||Macro Environment|
|Stablecoins, CBDCs||Infrastructure for Crypto Adoption||Gaming||Stocks, Forex and Indices|
|Regulatory Framework||Staking||Utility||Algorithmic Trading|
La Nave, Madrid
There are no student passes but you can purchase the standard plan which is priced at only 110 euros.