Avalanche Summit is a conference that is open to everyone using Avalanche’s decentralized technology and building products on it. This second edition of the AVAX Summit is going to take place from May 3–5, 2023, in Barcelona, Spain.
After Ethereum, a few layer 1 blockchains come to mind, and one of them is Avalanche. Avalanche blockchain is designed in such a way that it makes for the most reliable smart contract platform across the globe. It is quite friendly for Web3 developers, as they can launch scalable blockchain products due to its novel subnets and consensus protocol.
The venue of Avalanche Summit this year is at Poble Espanyol, Av. de Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13, 08038 Barcelona, Spain.
Last year, this summit was a huge success, with hundreds of people participating. Also, the hackathon attracted many founders, developers, and teams to work together on possibilities using AVAX chain and Web3. You can also apply as a speaker using this link- Speaker Submission Form
Tickets Plans: The student ticket for avalanche summit can be purchased online in $82
+ VAT 21% and the ticket price for round 1 is $412 + VAT 21%.
- Aleksandra Smilek, Co-Founder KASTL
- Alex Smirnov, Co-Founder deBridge
- Alexander Attar, Co-Founder & Protocol Engineer Holograph
- Andreea Buțerchi, VP of Engineering Veridise
- Anett Rolikova, Developer Relations Hyperlane
- Blue Clarity, Marketing & Community Lead Trader Joe
- Brian Johnson, Senior Director – Head of Crypto Investments Republic Capital
- Bryan Pellegrino, CEO & Co-Founder LayerZero Labs
- Burak Arikan, Founder Graph Commons
- Cluck Norris, Chikn
- DavideFi, General Manager Trader Joe
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder and CEO Ava Labs
- Erbil Karaman, Co-Founder Huma Finance
- Eric Forgy, Founder The CavalRe
- Evin McMullen, Co-Founder & CEO Disco.xyz
- Sunny Aggarwal, Co-Founder Osmosis Labs
- Pedro Gomes, Co-Founder WalletConnect
- Yair Cleper, CEO & Co-Founder Lava Network and many more.
Note: The event schedule, agenda and speakers list for the Avalanche Summit will be updated soon here.